sábado, 5 de agosto de 2017

Rex Brown - Smoke on this... (2017)


Rex Brown has never up until shown much inclination for being a solo artist, and to be honest, before listen to this Smoke on this... I was pretty sure to find a Pantera re-make or at last a Down re-make, but (one more time) I was wrong!

Blues riffs and a general sense of Southern rock-inflected soulfulness, some moments sound a little bit "nasty", which is great, catchy beats and a firm grasp of rock’s blues influence have given Brown a solid base to work.
In a resent interview, Rex said:- After thirty years of doing the same shit I've wanted to give me the opportunity I deserve, so  I think that this debut solo album was in his mind for a long time.

I know what you are waiting for, so... Smoke On This has enough strong moments to keep Pantera's fans hooked, yes.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario