sábado, 11 de julio de 2015

Rodolfo Mederos Generación Cero - De Todas Maneras (1977)




I try so hard to have more time to dedicate to my blog...but I can't find it!
I would like to write about many things respecting music, but in a way...I think.... I have a life., which is great right? So... from time to time you will find new stuff here, like this one.
Rodolfo Mederos (born March 25, 1940) is an Argentine bandoneonist, composer and arranger. He lived in Cuba and France; in Argentina, he founded the cult group Generación Cero.
His appearance with his group was hardly conventional and perhaps irreverent. Its sound tried to achieve a fusion between jazz, rock and the music of Buenos Aires. It displayed far-fetched arrangements with impressionist reminiscences. It was an intentional rupture, a juvenile search that looked for a new road in music.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbpzgdmkmemes12/Rodolfo+Mederos+Generaci%C3%B3n+Cero+-+De+Todas+Maneras+%281977%29.rar

1 comentario: