martes, 12 de agosto de 2014

Bashful Alley - Running Blind (1982)


As a big "N.W.O.B.H.M." (New wave of British Heavy Metal) fan that I am, this is the best 7'' Single ever edited!! I swear that I can listen the two tracks  over and over again without get boring!.
"Bashful Alley" was one of those hundreds of bands who have walked the N.W.O.B.H.M. era without big success.
They recorded a Demo with tracks "Running blind", "My, my my" and "She only want me for my body" and later the group entered to "Saccen Studios" re-recording those three songs. The first two tracks were selected to take part of this 7'' Single. Released through "Ellie Jay Records" initially in white sleeve and later in cream colour. 
Also the same year the Single was re-edited by "Graffiti Records" in yellow sleeve.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario